Friday, February 17, 2006

computer addict



yep, a schedule was imposed again for computer use and doing their homework 'coz the kids are always fighting!

"mommy, it's my turn!"

"mommy, tell Arolf it's my turn!"

"mommy, si Arolf ayaw umalis sa computer!"

yep, Arolf is a computer addict... sometimes, i have to pry his fingers from the computer table just so i can get him off it.

i got angry and my patience snapped when I took him off the pc, and Tony used it... Arolf ran to the pc, and switched it off! He then, ran to my mother's room and locked the door!

I knocked on the door and demanded he open the door... he shouted to tell me he'll open the door but I have to promise that I won't get mad and hurt him... when he opened the door and I talked to him, he said that he did it because it was HIS computer... that Papa (his grandfather) said it was his!

Papa, I guess you have to talk to Arolf regarding this...

anyway, as of yesterday, he followed the schedule posted... I just hope that he'll do so everyday.

No comments: