Wednesday, March 22, 2006

*sigh*

Kuya Dedel

Dale was unusually quiet today. I had to talk to him everytime so i'd make sure he's okay. I don't want him to go into a seizure again. Once is enough.

I was preparing dinner, and I saw him just staring out the sky... he stayed like that for more than 5 minutes... I asked him why he was quiet, he said, WALA LANG. AFTER I'M QUIET, I TALK.

oh well, okay, i thought.

then we ate dinner. When he was about to go down to start playing the computer again, he came running back to the dining room, and lay down the chairs... I asked him why, he said CLOSE THE DOOR. I did, and I noticed he looked scared. When he finished eating and went to brush his teeth, he asked for the lights to be turned on. He also asked me to stay with him beside the sink while he brush.

When all of us finished dinner, we found him curled on the sofa. I asked him why again. he said, there's something inside the CR.

I carried him to my mother's bedroom, and let him listen to the MP3 player til he fell asleep.

he was so scared i pity him. I told him there was nothing there. But he was still scared. i asked my kids, my mom, and the help if they said something or if he watched something on tv, they said no.

hay...

times like these, i wish i have lots of money and need not work so i can take care of him personally everyday.

p.s.
his teacher also told me about his rain instincts... along with Kim, his classmate with autism. I told her I already knew about it.

yesterday, the sky was so dark I was sure it's gonna rain... but Dale wasn't bothered, unlike before... so i asked him if it's gonna rain... he said NO without looking at me, and went down to play. Anea and I waited... after an hour or so, the clouds cleared.... IT DIDN'T RAIN.

it's good that Anea and I didn't bet on it.

No comments: