Sunday, July 09, 2006

Updates

i just got back from the hospital due to inflammation of the kidneys...

a week in the hospital thought me a lot of things and gave me a sense of direction....

bottom line is, my kids really need me...

Dale's diary was full of teacher complaints and didn't do anything in school for the whole week... my daughter smelled... my baby was sick...

i didn't like it.

now, i'm working on changing that and preparing for a life-changing career move... i'm looking into putting up a small business that won't make me leave home always... that i can be with them when they need me...

pray for my success...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. You're making a very good decision to just put up your own business and devote more time for your family.

I wish you success, Reich. God bless you~

Hugs from me,

Amy :)

Anonymous said...

hi Amy.... thanks!

Anonymous said...

Dear Reich,

I wish you're okay now. I included you in my prayers.

Take care~ hugs from me

amy

Reich Santos said...

hi amy! i'm better.. thanks a bunch! i really needed those prayers... muah!