Wednesday, December 28, 2005

daily prayer

(Jesus speaking…) My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27, NIV)

PARENT'S PRAYER:

Dear Lord,

We thank you that you are a God who not only listens to our prayers, but you speak to us as well. We thank you for your promise that as your sheep, we are able to hear your voice. We come before you today to ask that you would sharpen our ears to hear and recognize your voice. In the midst of all of our busyness, we ask that you would quicken us to follow the direction of your voice. We also thank you that DALE is one of your sheep. We thank you for the promise that he can also listen to your voice. We praise you that you are the God of all power, and that a disability does not prevent a person from hearing your voice. We ask Lord that you would visit DALE often, and reveal yourself to him. We are so grateful for all the promises that you have for us!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen


FAMILY/FRIEND'S PRAYER:

Dear Lord,

I thank you that you are a God who not only listens to our prayers, but you speak to us as well. I thank you for your promise that as your sheep, we are able to hear your voice. I come before you today to ask that you would sharpen the SANTOS family’s ears to hear and recognize your voice. In the midst of all of their busyness, I ask that you would quicken them to follow the direction of your voice. I also thank you that DALE is one of your sheep. I thank you for the promise that he can also listen to your voice. I praise you that you are the God of all power, and that a disability does not prevent a person from hearing your voice. I ask Lord that you would visit DALE often, and reveal yourself to him. Thank you for all the promises that you have for this family!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen


All content © 2005, Children of Destiny

No comments: