Sunday, December 18, 2005

party!

Dale & Tony eating the cake di ka naman 7 yrs old eh blow me down

food! my cake from Tita Joie Ate, that's my cake!


It was Dale's birthday yesterday...

he slept at his Dad's apartment the night before. When he got home, he found me sleeping. According to the yaya, he went straight up to the roof deck where we normally hold parties.

After looking around, he shouted "Mommy!!! Where's mommy!"

Then he came back and woke me up, and told me, "Mommy, make my party nicely and not scary, ok?"

He was frustrated as he did not see any indication that a small party was going to take place later in the day.

The food was just pancit, chicken, cake, and ice cream. During lunch we had beef in mushroom sauce. Everything was cooked by Ronald, Dale's dad. The chicken was fabulous. I did not say so during the party 'coz Ronald was too air-headed about it already. It really tastes and looks like Jollibee's chickenjoy. Hehe.

We did not invite a lot of people. We invited our relatives, but unfortunately, all of them were not available. So, the only guests were our immediate family members, and Anne, my friend from the office.

Eventhough it wasn't a big party, I was exhausted. The kids were jumping all around and Anea was having a tantrum about not getting what she wants from her Dad.

Empoy, Joanne, and Jed came later in the evening. Empoy was able to fix the pc! Yey! We just wish that it won't crash again...

Jed was so funny. He loved Pong, my pet turtle. It looked like his first time out with friends. Hehe. He jumped, laughed, and ran around the house with Dale and Tony.

My mom called from the States and greeted Dale a happy birthday. Luckily, my brother's family was already there for the party and they were able to talk to my mom, too.

It was sad that we did not get to to even talk to Papa, but all-in-all, it was a good day.

7 birthdays have gone... countless more to come!

No comments: