Thursday, August 02, 2012

Update

I have been procrastinating for a long while.  I just didn't have the energy to post since my kidney transplant and then the rejection.  Anyhow, I managed to browse through almost everything on my blog today.

There are numerous comments that I needed to address and delete, as well.  I have to remember to change my settings to require comment moderation.  I can now easily blog, because of my iPhone, but that's another story.

So, what I did was....

  • remove all spam comments
  • update the therapy centers list
  • put up a post where you can post your questions via comments, I will answer them to the best of my ability; if not, I ask my readers to please answer them for me.
  • put up a post about advertising

I am aiming a lot for my two blogs (the other is at pinoynanay.blogspot.com).  One aim is to collect revenues from them since I am now an at-home mother because of my illness.

By the way, if you wish to know more about me and being sick, just click on my other blogsite.

Thank you for patronizing this blog and praying for Dale!

Have a stress-free day!

No comments: